• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    I had such a great time. It was great to meet n greet, shoot a few drills and plink!

Thank You Rhino, Obijohn and Coach for having us for such fun. You guys provide a great atmosphere for learning and fun rolled in one!

I'll see you guys April 14th! My brother is sold and is coming as well!

:yesway:
    :patriot:
    :ingo:
    :D
    :cool:

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Indeed it was a great time. Sorry you didn't get to shoot my AR. I apologize for that.

This was a great no pressure event....you either did it or you didn't. Thanks Obijohn, Rhino, Coach and Tom for doing this.

The line of AR's at the end of the day was fantastic. Those poor bowling pins took a beating :D. I'm sure the National Guard was put on alert after that 15 minutes of Awesomeness :D

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks to everyone who came out and spent the day on the range with us. A second thanks for being safe. I only saw one unsafe action and it was cleared up right away.

The Texas Star got a workout.

Hopefully John will get some of the pictures posted.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    It was a great day. I'm glad we were able to put it on for you all. I intend to shoot some myself next time. I think I managed to shoot 10 rounds of .22.

I'll get some of our pics up later, but there a some photos and vids on the other thread.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Thanks to everyone who came out and spent the day on the range with us. A second thanks for being safe. I only saw one unsafe action and it was cleared up right away.

The Texas Star got a workout.

Hopefully John will get some of the pictures posted.

I bet I threw at least two hundred at it. Thankfully doc got footage of one of my decent runs. I ran it with 5 shots and no witnesses. But it happened. :)

It Also happened when I threw 25 rounds at it. Lol

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Thanks to all of you who joined us!

Thanks to obijohn & Coach for making it possible!

Anyone else still a little tired? I didn't shoot much during most of the day, I unleashed about 210 rounds with my AR at the end. The bowling pins way at the end were tough to hit, but it was cool to see them move when you did. Smacking that bucket/barrel thing over and over again was just . . . fun.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    The WHOLE day was relaxing and fun. A day at the range is a good day, even in the rain or snow!

I smiled all day.

Thanks to all of you who joined us!

Thanks to obijohn & Coach for making it possible!

Anyone else still a little tired? I didn't shoot much during most of the day, I unleashed about 210 rounds with my AR at the end. The bowling pins way at the end were tough to hit, but it was cool to see them move when you did. Smacking that bucket/barrel thing over and over again was just . . . fun.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Thanks ACT!! I had a great time, just wish I could have stayed for the 100 yard rifle line at the end.

But hey, I did get my membership to RCC taken care of so I can do it when ever I want ;)

Top Bottom