• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bulletbaron

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    NW Indiana
    FINALLY, all of the Wal-Mart, Dick's, Big Red and all of the other commercial outlet purveyors of ammunition have their own area to tell the world what store has what ammo, how much of it and the price per box!!!!!!!! Now they can all drive all over the State of Indiana to buy a couple boxes of "WWB" in 9mm or what ever and pass along this highly pertinent info to all of the other single box or so buyers of ammunition. I suggested this type of sub-group months ago and was beaten down like a red headed step child!!! Myself & Mike at Acme Ammunition are sitting on thousands of rounds of small arms ammunition and so many members of this Forum would rather drive all over this Great State and do business with HUGE Corporations rather than take the time to look into supporting fellow Hoosier entrepreneurs

BRAVO to the INGO Powers that be to FINALLY give these fellows their own area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    FINALLY, all of the Wal-Mart, Dick's, Big Red and all of the other commercial outlet purveyors of ammunition have their own area to tell the world what store has what ammo, how much of it and the price per box!!!!!!!! Now they can all drive all over the State of Indiana to buy a couple boxes of "WWB" in 9mm or what ever and pass along this highly pertinent info to all of the other single box or so buyers of ammunition. I suggested this type of sub-group months ago and was beaten down like a red headed step child!!! Myself & Mike at Acme Ammunition are sitting on thousands of rounds of small arms ammunition and so many members of this Forum would rather drive all over this Great State and do business with HUGE Corporations rather than take the time to look into supporting fellow Hoosier entrepreneurs

BRAVO to the INGO Powers that be to FINALLY give these fellows their own area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :D

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in

not sitting on 22 mag ammo are ya?

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

What's your price on:

9mm ammo?

S&W .40 ammo?

Thanks!

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

I guess this would be a little sarcasm, but it lacks the hint of purple text.

So chime in with advertised prices in the Acme Ammunition forum, let us know what's what, or at least put some prices on the web site.

INFORM US of what savings we can make and enlighten & feed us with info.

In the business world If no effort is taken by a customer, then either there is no demand for the product, or the seller is not taking steps to make himself viewable as a viable option.

Other words, throw up a blinking blue light and draw attention like K-Mart did with it's famous Blue light specials.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Nice Attitude

Now with the attitude of the OP I will NOT buy ammo from you, You should seriously think about talking down about people who are your potential customers..

Good Luck!

Edit

I will still do business with ACME, you should probably leave other people out of your little rants you almost cost him a customer.

You know what is really bad, I have used your ammo before and it is quality ammo at a good price, split a case with another INGO member actually, I will NOT be purchasing any from you in the future don't care if you were giving it away.

Your little rant just cost you a customer!! Congrats!!

Last edited:

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    Just because there is a Hoosier business is no reason for me to support them. Heck, Walmart is probably in the top 5 employers in Indiana so why not just support them???? The only reason I will buy local is if the local shop makes it worth it, I will walk away the instant I hear someone say I should buy just because there local.

Sure id rather support mom and pop shops, but in all honesty they need to offer something Walmart cannot. I can walk into my local gun shop in Brownsberg, be greeted by name, offered amazing service, competitive pricing, and a wide selection of products. But if I walk into a local gun store and see overpriced items, poor customer service, and a poor selection then id just rather go to a Walmart type chain store to buy. At least Walmart has a greeter at the door, and pretty amazing customer service.

My Family built a business on these principles, and I have met some of my best friends when they first came into our store to shop. Opening a internet discussion saying how wrong it is to buy from Walmart when there are local businesses is just in very poor taste. Earn my business, and I will be loyal. Demand it, and ill just go somewhere else.

Last thing and ill be done. You make it sound like people are driving all over the state looking for ammo to buy from Walmart, thats just not true. I have yet to meet anyone who would rather buy from Walmart if a local shop had the same ammo, in-stock, at a competitive price.

robbran144

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    southside/greenwood
    sort of off topic,but i sent an email to precision cartridge in Hobart In inquiring about 10mm,got a reply back that they had some in stock and asked how much i wanted,i replied back with what id like to have...their reply back to me was do you have any brass to send us we only have enough for our current customers....so apparently this business doesnt need any new customers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom