• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davidc912

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2012
    South of Indy
    I would like to officially thank Jim Carrey... for joining me in my boycott of Jim Carrey.

As the enemy of my enemy is momentarily my friend, my enemy Mr. Carrey is now an enemy of himself thereby making him my friend... momentarily

Come, my hypocritical Hollywood liberal friend, and together we will put it to the hypocritical Hollywood liberal producers who would have the arrogance to force a man of such strong principles and convictions as yourself to betray those principles for a mere paycheck. Cash that paycheck, sir. Then, knife them in their hypocritical Hollywood liberal rear ends on social media.

Bravo, my momentary friend.:bow:

Anti Gun Actor, Jim Carrey, Condemns His Own Movie Due to Violence

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Can we just deport his sorry butt back to Canada? They already screwed us by sending Justin Bieber down here, so I'm about ready to buy a one way ticket on Air Canada for this talentless hack of an actor and send him back to Quebec or wherever he's from.

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    Jim Carrey is such a good actor. Intense Purple.
    I actually thought he believed in what he was saying near the end of the Majestic.
    I wish he would sit down and watch that part of that movie over and over till it finally sinks in. But, he wont.
    The Majestic is in my opinion, the only movie he made that was worth watching.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    I used to think Jim Carey was a crazy fool when he was on SNL
    Then I thought he was a nut job when he was doing Pet Detective Movies.
    But then, after Bruce Almighty and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind, I thought he might be ok ...
    Now I know my first impressions were right.

Tater22LR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    Columbus Area
    Stick to the movies Jim. Just because people pay to watch you perform doesn't mean they give two cares about your thoughts. Dance Jimmy dance and cash your check. I'll try to avoid my cash going towards you and yours from here on out.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I think he's funny at a three stooges level.

He's still a douche.

I have to disagree.

You see, a douche is something that serves a purpose and is useful, though biologically unnecessary.

It also has a high likelihood of being in the general vicinity of or possibly even in contact with an actual vagina.

That is all.

Blessings,
    Bill

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    I imagine Jim Carrey is not exactly hurting for money. I actually like him better than I like Adam Sandler and I imagine this is just a PR thing. I don't think he should give back all of the money he'll make. He still did the work and he didn't compromise on quality, he just isn't proud of it.

I'm not always 100% proud of every job I've ever done. I still wouldn't give back the money I was paid, especially if the buyer found it good.

davidc912

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2012
    South of Indy
    I imagine Jim Carrey is not exactly hurting for money. I actually like him better than I like Adam Sandler and I imagine this is just a PR thing. I don't think he should give back all of the money he'll make. He still did the work and he didn't compromise on quality, he just isn't proud of it.

I'm not always 100% proud of every job I've ever done. I still wouldn't give back the money I was paid, especially if the buyer found it good.

A huge part of his job, and his industry, is marketing. You can bake some fine cupcakes for an employer. If afterwards, you run around to the local papers and cry about your employer contributing to the poor health of baby fatties, you are a hypocrite and a general piece of crap.

If the cupcake place is anti-2A, I will applaud your hypocrisy and call you my buddy.

Great. Now I want cupcakes.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    A huge part of his job, and his industry, is marketing. You can bake some fine cupcakes for an employer. If afterwards, you run around to the local papers and cry about your employer contributing to the poor health of baby fatties, you are a hypocrite and a general piece of crap.

If the cupcake place is anti-2A, I will applaud your hypocrisy and call you my buddy.

Great. Now I want cupcakes.

pink_gun_cupcakes.jpg

Done.

Top Bottom