• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    18 years ago a guy did that in front of a friend's house. We were all playing poker, and heard a crash outside. We went outside and saw that some guy driving up the street rear-ended my friend's truck and shoved it (hard) into the back of my '65 Mustang. He was trying to limp his car up the street (hit/run), made it about 50 feet and shot himself in the head.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    18 years ago a guy did that in front of a friend's house. We were all playing poker, and heard a crash outside. We went outside and saw that some guy driving up the street rear-ended my friend's truck and shoved it (hard) into the back of my '65 Mustang. He was trying to limp his car up the street (hit/run), made it about 50 feet and shot himself in the head.

This sounds like the story you guys made up for the cops after losing it and blowing that dudes brains out for hitting your car. :rofl:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Maybe the guy had a nervous disorder and his way of coping with stress was to chew on the muzzle of his EDC.:dunno:
    Could be..I usually try to trim my hair with a chain saw whenever I get nervous.

Top Bottom