• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    So the Dallas market hall gunshow is a pretty big deal. I was walking around with my dad and there was this guy who was selling a Mosin with a PU scope. He said it was a speical made sniper. We knew that not to be true but bought it anyways. We walked around a bit more then noticed a piece of wood had broken off near the reciver exposing the internals! We brought it back and he mumbled something about it being a arsenal thing. My dad demanded his money back and we got it so we went on our way. When we came back on sunday the guy had a note by the gun that said.

Yesterday a daddy and his heathen children came and broke this gun.

That was all I read before he snatched it up. My dad dealt with him and the guy who wrote the note yelled jack a$$ at us as we walked away. My dad had told me that if I saw anyone trying to buy that rifle I should tell them not to. Toward the end of the show I saw someone that was about to buy. The rifle was in barley working condition and I told him about the stock. This lady in the stall next to him. It was a fishing booth. I won't name the company. She yelled ''O no you don't.'' and I walked away.

What ever happened to a armed society is a polite society?

Magnum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    North Indy
    Wow:

"Yesterday a daddy and his heathen children came and broke this gun."

Sounds like this guy is off the deep end, like literally mentally insane, or he has an IQ so low it's a miracle he is running a table. Either way, I'd want to be nowhere near someone whose mind works that way.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm in Dallas all the time and never have made it to any show.

I always check to see if one is going on, but it never pans out.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Wow:

"Yesterday a daddy and his heathen children came and broke this gun."

Sounds like this guy is off the deep end, like literally mentally insane, or he has an IQ so low it's a miracle he is running a table. Either way, I'd want to be nowhere near someone whose mind works that way.

Might not want to go to any shows anywhere then as I've met more morons trying to sell than I've met people that had a functioning brain (and yes, that includes several fairly well known shops). A lot of those people are more concerned with making money than they are with being liked.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Might not want to go to any shows anywhere then as I've met more morons trying to sell than I've met people that had a functioning brain (and yes, that includes several fairly well known shops). A lot of those people are more concerned with making money than they are with being liked.

There are a lot of nice level headed people there. After we talked to the moron we talked to a class 3 dealer. We told him what happen then the class 3 dealer picked up a semi auto 40mm grenade launcher and said "let's go say hi" I mean there are allot of nice people the guy in the table across from him told him to go take a nap.The guy that was mean to us was a old guy and a private seller.

Top Bottom