The 4 safety rules don't apply I guess...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IUBrink

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    Set up a video camera or take a picture of them with the gun. That is all that is required as I am sure nobody else around you is actively playing with BB guns. Plant a BB in the seat of your vehicle if needed. ;)

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    ACTUALLY I have one better. I know the kid's grand parents. (they gave the house to their son to live in and moved into a different home) So I am going to put a bug in grandpa's ear about how someone shot the window out of the truck while it sat in the carport. Let him handle it. (Also gonna tell the dad to keep an eye out cuz someone is shooting out windows in the neighborhood.)

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    ACTUALLY I have one better. I know the kid's grand parents. (they gave the house to their son to live in and moved into a different home) So I am going to put a bug in grandpa's ear about how someone shot the window out of the truck while it sat in the carport. Let him handle it. (Also gonna tell the dad to keep an eye out cuz someone is shooting out windows in the neighborhood.)

Since you are not 100% sure it was the kids, but you have a very strong idea, it seems like your approach is an excellent one. Might also want to talk to the kids, ask them to be on the look out for criminals who shot out your window. Let them know how much time/money it cost you too.

Oh, and don't forget to mention that you missed out on talking about guns and smoking cigars with what can loosely be described as "your friends." :n00b:

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    OK...got a window at the local junkyard and its installed now. BUT I am still out the money for that as well as the 18 hours pay I lost. IF they had just owned up to the fact I would have asked them to pay for the window. NOW I want that PLUS the money I lost from work......See...waiting doesn't pay.....

Really, lost wages? Not saying you don't deserve it, but good luck with that.

Top Bottom