• ...and so much more!
  • mayor al

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    Floyd/Harrison Count
    RA 19662430 FYI That's my 1960 Army Serial Number, Thank You !!!

I rewatched that episode this evening. I also like the one when Gibbs hires former SS agent Kate into the NCIS team after an event on Air Force One. There have been many other good ones. Harmon/Gibbs has a lot of class, even whe surrounded by 'unusual' characters.

NCIS LA is an insult to the intelligence of viewers everywhere and should be dropped or suffer a title-change to seperate it from the "Real" NCIS Series.

I was really left hanging on the season finale this year...Is Fernell, the FBI guy really the bad guy behind the pursuit of Gibbs as a Lawbreaker??? I find that hard to believe, after all they have been thru together over the years.

My solution is to for that little old lady in NCIS LA try a coup on the eastern group and get her ass caught in a terrorist situation where Gibbs and Leon gun her down.

Last edited:

bdybdall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    I wouldn't mind if someone gunned Leon down. Don't care for his attitude. They do have some nice looking officers. Does anyone remember Catherine Bell from the JAG series, she was hot, too.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I love NCIS. I've been watching since about season 5, but I have watched EVERY episode. I got my mom hooked on it as well. Call of Silence chokes me up every time. When Yost starts talking about killing his friend, I get something in my eye.

LostWander

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 25, 2016
    SWFL
    POSSIBLE SPOILERS IF YOU'RE NOT CURRENT

Ugh, the story arc that killed off Kate was a tough one. I especially liked the story arc surrounding the team going to rescue Ziva, though. I've watched NCIS from S1E1 and find it to be by far the best 'crime' show on television.

Other favorites:
    The episode where we meet Jethro's father.
    The story arc where the psycho lab assistant was framing the team members and stalking Abbey.
    The story arc that killed Mike Franks.
    The story arc that killed Jenny Shepard. - 2nd toughest group of episodes to get through behind the Ari/Kate episodes above.

Rewatching so I have all seasons to burn through, just hit her dying ep. Forgot how great this show was even with how it dealt emotionally with the team. Knowing all the stuff coming makes things better too, since it's been ages since I rewatched any of it

(woot post 50!)

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Best NCIS episode EVER...although I have no idea what the name of the episode was, but... somehow all the team, except Gibbs was captured overseas, and they were interrogating DiNozzo, and threatening the others. DiNozzo was under the influence of some "truth serum", and was slowly telling them things. Towards the end, DiNozzo asked the guy interrogating him, if he remembered DiNozzo telling him that his boss was an old Marine sniper, and...you guessed it. The bullet hit the guy in the forehead! Great episode.

My favorite episode though was the last episode that Special Agent-in-Charge Mike Franks was in. He walks outside in the dark, and waiting for him is an old nemesis of Gibbs, and Franks asks him: do you want to fight? I`ve got one last fight left in me, do you want it? He was later found dead in the street. Great series.

Top Bottom