• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Why a Makarov?:):

Most of the politicos probably fall under the Type 4 category. They're not concerned with crime/self-defense. They just don't want you the People to possess arms.

Because makarovs are awesome. And I would agree with you. The teachers at my school are type 4 or 5 most likely not that every teacher in my school hates guns

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I would add those who see guns as something that rednecks and ghetto types own thus it should be controlled. It is more about restricting the lower classes than anything. Sort of the thing where they see themselves as smarter, as superior, and believe that the masses need to be "cared for".

Also many leftwingers do not trust themselves. Due to not having self control over their sex lives, remember that the sex drive is also mixed up with the violence centers (same hormones), they just do not trust themselves. They really fear that they could harm someone. Their emotions are out of control for the most part. We often find such people as academics.

VikingWarlord

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    My girlfriend fits into Types 1 and 2. I showed her my pistol (XD9) for the first time, explained how it works, showed her the multiple safety features and taught her how to check, unload, and clear it. The type 1 part pretty much went away after that.

The type 2 part is a little rougher. Her dad is a Vietnam vet who, like many, saw stuff so bad he won't even talk about it and was so badly injured himself that the Army went notified family that he died. She's not an anti, just doesn't have a level of comfort yet. She did say she'd be down for hitting the range and learning how to handle a weapon. I told her I'd be willing to throw down for an NRA Basic Pistol Course for the both of us if it'd make her feel more comfortable.

Being from Chicago with their Draconian regulations can't be helping either, despite having a brother who's an avid shooter.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    you are right, was a pretty good article. At least from what I have seen, some of those are willing to learn and change. Or they might not be anti gun, but just not pro gun. Most are actually neutral, but when you educate them, and show them about firearms and how fun they can be, then they change and become pro gun. Just my 2 cents,

Top Bottom