• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GlockPaperScissors

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2012
    South Bend, IN
    No! This is not true! My cousin told me I was wrong. BO would never do that! :xmad: This is just more NRA propaganda!! :xmad:

Maybe I should call her and ask her to explain to me who is the informed voter and who is the mindless drone. :draw: Nah, not worth the headache. Why bring the truth into the debate.

That's the exact reason why I gave up arguing with liberals. No matter how many facts I throw into a debate they just complain, ignore what I say, or make up some ridiculous nonsense that seems like a good truth to them. It's honestly not worth my time or the hair pulled out in the process.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    That's the exact reason why I gave up arguing with liberals. No matter how many facts I throw into a debate they just complain, ignore what I say, or make up some ridiculous nonsense that seems like a good truth to them. It's honestly not worth my time or the hair pulled out in the process.

(While nothin official's happened yet) talk of this administration pursuing gun control legislation was scoffed at by a number of folks on this site too...

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    (While nothin official's happened yet) talk of this administration pursuing gun control legislation was scoffed at by a number of folks on this site too...

I dont think they thought through all the possibilities. Such as .gov interfering with the market.

GlockPaperScissors

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2012
    South Bend, IN

It doesn't even just stop at gun control. He's already made a mockery of the first and tenth amendments. The only reason he hasn't done much yet is because he wanted his second term. I have very big worries as to the laws he's going to try to put into effect during the next four years. After he's finished, I doubt we'll have much of a Constitution left to speak of.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Yeah, so why didn't he do this the first time round?
    Oh right, he KNEW he'd be re-elected....

Maybe this is the reason:

"This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility." -B. Obama

Don't you ever tire of running interference on here for the sleazeball-in-chief?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Maybe this is the reason:

"This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility." -B. Obama

Don't you ever tire of running interference on here for the sleazeball-in-chief?

That quote was in reference to a missle defense system. I give the man a fair shake and acutally investigate the claims (often ridiculous false) mad against him.
    If the GOP had voters focused on facts rather than nonsense, they could have actually could have had a shot at winning the White House.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    That quote was in reference to a missle defense system. I give the man a fair shake and acutally investigate the claims (often ridiculous false) mad against him.
    If the GOP had voters focused on facts rather than nonsense, they could have actually could have had a shot at winning the White House.

If he said it to the Russians regarding a missile defense system, what makes anyone think that he hasn't used the same words regarding the civilian ownership of firearms? Pay special attention to the bold and underlines text in the Reuters news story:

Hours after U.S. President Barack Obama was re-elected, the United States backed a U.N. committee's call on Wednesday to renew debate over a draft international treaty to regulate the $70 billion global conventional arms trade.

He has already gone on record that he believes that another Assault Weapons "Ban" should be reinstituted. He's already as much as stated that he believes that handguns are a threat to this country's safety and security. Though this time, I wouldn't forecast that the cosmetic features would be targeted, and there wouldn't be a sunset.

He plays politics well, and isn't a fool to realize that gun control introduced during his term, would have seriously jeopardized a second term. So, now that he has had his last election, he has more more flexibility to move forward with his anti-gun agenda.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel

No, you re-package his talking points as your own. He didn't touch guns before re-election because he wanted to be re-elected, but now he's free to do as he please. And if the voters had focused on facts rather than nonsense, the GOP could have actually had a shot at winning the White House. Obama's lapdog press and fellow traveling useful idiots made that impossible.

Top Bottom