• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    If you listen to everything the food nazis say, everything we eat will kill us, so the best thing we can do is to stop eating. And since we are destroying the air with our industries and automobiles, we must stop breathing these deadly fumes.

The World Health Organization is the United Nations. 'nuff said!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I'm afraid the is more to it than that. Over the past couple of decades food products have become more processed and packaged to save time and labor costs in preparation. Even the hospitals are now serving pre-packaged high sodium foods loaded with preservatives. If it wasn't made at home from scratch, its probably not good for you.

My wife is about to get her degree as a dietitian and she opened my eyes. I am far from being a tree huger or vegan, in fact I'm quite conservative, but there is a certain amount of truth in the statement that the food companies are slowly killing us to save money.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    OK.
    Could be retaliation for the killing of UBL. :dunno:
    His buddies swore that the West would hear "Cries of anguish" because of Bin Ladens death.
    They're certainly not above random murder of innocent people to exact their revenge.
    They've been playing with biological agents for years in the Middle East.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    They are saying they've traced it back to contaminated manure...

Even the natural stuff isn't safe unless irradiated and ubercleaned. If they don't kill us via this disease stuff, the opposite end (junk foods) fill out veins with the deadly sodium and preservative poisons. :(

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    My wife got E-Coli about five years ago, it almost killed her, 14 days in the hospital she got it from a can of oysters she ate! She is now a Diabetic because of the damage it did to her pancreas! and has to take close to $600.00 bucks worth of other drugs a month, it's nothing to play around with!!

ruger1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Indiana
    They are saying they've traced it back to contaminated manure...

Even the natural stuff isn't safe unless irradiated and ubercleaned. If they don't kill us via this disease stuff, the opposite end (junk foods) fill out veins with the deadly sodium and preservative poisons. :(

this is why you put manure on in the fall, or compost so the heat will kill all the germs, some in 3rd world countries use fresh human dodo, a recipe for disaster.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Some Dr.'s said that cell phones cause brain tumors. In fact, almost everything now days will kill you. When your time is up, well then it's up. Why go through life worrying about every little thing?

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I heard on the radio yesterday, that Germany is considering giving monetary aid to Spain due to the false accusation Spanish produce was the cause of an Ecoli outbreak. It has wrecked the Spanish agriculture industry. The media controls the world with it's primary weapon, fear....

Top Bottom