• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lucky

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Shelbyville
    I have not watched too much TV since the apparent nut case went on a shooting spree. The feeding frenzsy the media are having is too much for me to stomach.
    I do have a couple thoughts about the situation tho. It appears this kid was on meds for a psyc condition. If I remember, many of the other mass shootings involved people thar were also on Meds. Why can't that be brought to the conversation. I believe they may be more to blame than anything else in this mess, as well as those in the past. It should at the very least be talked about.
    Another thing concerning our rights to gun ownership. No person will ever say that the President should not have "armed" protection or for that matter, most feel it is a good thing that Oprah and Rosi, Bloomberg, Hillary, Holder, and the like as well, be protected by arms.
    If they should be allowed that protection why can't I have the same? Are they better than all others. Does their life and that of heir family have more value than that of mine? I THINK NOT !!!!!

Top Bottom