• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    There is only one question you really have to ask yourself while hunting...

If you are hunting, and you take a shot at bigfoot, and he starts screaming in some sort of recognizable language, do you take another shot?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    What is he screamin? If it's, "Im gonna ****in KILL you!" then yes, i shoot again while yellling, " omg he's coming right for us!"

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I don't know about you but I was taught that proper hunting protocol is to unload at least 4 magazines at a running target. If you get a hit, you still unload.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    I don't know about you but I was taught that proper hunting protocol is to unload at least 4 magazines at a running target. If you get a hit, you still unload.

Yep, that's Marshall county. Exactly why I avoid the woods during firearms season. Geez, it's like a war zone. Just with fewer actual kills.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Yep, that's Marshall county. Exactly why I avoid the woods during firearms season. Geez, it's like a war zone. Just with fewer actual kills.

Yea, my family and I went christmas tree shopping just outside of columbus and you can hear gunfire from a distance...I was hoping for no stray bullets!

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana

I've heard it in Warsaw as well but I don't know if anyone ever killed one over there. I never saw any late 80's Trans Ams with deer strapped to the hood over that way.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I've heard it in Warsaw as well but I don't know if anyone ever killed one over there. I never saw any late 80's Trans Ams with deer strapped to the hood over that way.

Saw a station wagon with a couple deers strapped to the top on hwy 46 between Bloomington and Nashville a couple weeks ago...I believe we did snap a picture or two

Top Bottom