• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Apparently Henry Cavill is leaving the Witcher because the producers are straying from the original idea of the character. Cavill seems to be a legit fan of the character and that comes through in his acting. I enjoyed the series and his acting. There is a petition to Netflix saying they are screwing up (again), should get rid of the writers and director and keep Cavill. If you're interested in signing the link is below.

"Henry isn’t leaving The Witcher because of Superman, Netflix executives have once again made a grave decision against delivering for their fans. The reason why The Witcher is such a popular show is the fans’ love of the source material of books and games, that are hated by and have actively been mocked by the writers and showrunner. Henry Cavill is one of those big fans, he knows all of it inside out and wanted to stay true to Sapkowski’s world, which is why Netflix wants to replace him."

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I love that series, its too bad he is leaving.

I would like to see Henry take over for Daniel Craig and be the next 007. Personally, I feel he is perfect.
    Agreed. As with anything, the current climate is destroying anything it touches, and that includes Hollywood (even more so than pre-woke).

Cavill was created to play that role, but it’ll go woke before it goes back to any sort of original creation by Fleming.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    My youngest and I are working thru the Witcher series. Can only watch it when we are together and have the free time so it is taking a while.

This ruins our day finding out about him leaving. I have avoided any news of the show because I didn't want spoilers to ruin it for us.

Top Bottom