The world would be a better place without guns.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bullet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Seymour
    I don't know if the world would be a better place, but I know I get more done at work. Without guns to talk about we would all be face with working to pass the time.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Just 2 days ago my mom told me that nobody should have guns. She said that if everybody had them, the streets would be full of people shooting each other. Then she follows it up by complaining about all the recent shootings and violence in the area and how people aren't safe anywhere.

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Well, we can't convert everyone ;)
    Some people are just set in their ways with no real chance of changing their mind.

BTW, is she aware that all of you own firearms? Just curious

I agree. Nope she probably doesn't know. She gave me a hug at my daughter's wedding, bumped my CC and said "oops I hit your cell phone".

whocares

Shooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Nov 9, 2010
    Clarksville, IN.
    Its all people misunderstanding truth

" AS LONG AS THEIR IS MAN THERE WILL BE WAR" Albert Einstein

I would feel safer today in downtown Detroit with everyone packing a firearm then I would on the streets of 16th century England where no one had guns and the ruling aristocrats could take anything they want from the people including your life for the slightest infraction.

cbseniour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    South East Marion County
    the world woudl be a much better place without violence against our fellow man but we haven't managed that one yet either.
    The only thing guns do in this regard is to make it easier and neater to do that violence at a distance.
    Guns are no more the problem than swords, knives, stones and the guillotine people are and always have been the problem.

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    the world would be a better place without guns, nukes, cars, sharks, bicycles, mosquitos, high places, rocks/hard places, sharp objects, d-bags, the kardashians, and people who steal your lighter...im sure i could think of a few more things but thisl have to do

IndianaGTI

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   1
    May 2, 2010
    Gun = equalizer

It is amazing how many people think like this woman does, but don't understand that a gun (with understanding of how to handle it) offers them the best chance of dealing with a disparity of force, and that disparity could be another weapon in the hand of an attacker or just an attacker with greater physical power/ability, etc.

Especially for those of us who are too old to beat a couple 20 year old thugs in a fist fight anymore.

whocares

Shooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Nov 9, 2010
    Clarksville, IN.
    FANTASTIC

the world would be a better place without guns, nukes, cars, sharks, bicycles, mosquitos, high places, rocks/hard places, sharp objects, d-bags, the kardashians, and people who steal your lighter...im sure i could think of a few more things but thisl have to do

This is AWESOME:rockwoot:, I read this and was thinking yeah thats right man mosquitos do suck. Then you snuck the Kardashians in there and I was like, yeah man they also suck. This guy is obviously in tune with suckiness issues.

OK, maybe without mom and Chloe, but how can you say that about Kim and Courtney??? :xmad: I flame you sir :ar15:

I say, Sir have you no shame:draw:, Did you just admit publicly to knowing the Kardashians names as it was second nature. You just listed the Kardashians and then made an argument that one is less annoying than the other:dunno:

yotewacker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Adding to that, the world would be a better place if everyone was "educated" on a number of things. Common sense would be a great place to start.

I'd like to see some classes in high school on how to be a parent. And one semester on gun safety. Call me old fashion, but that is how it should be.

Top Bottom