• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    If they paper is going to run things like this theft, why dont they run pics of people caught shoplifting at Walmart and driving off without paying for their gas too.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    If they paper is going to run things like this theft, why dont they run pics of people caught shoplifting at Walmart and driving off without paying for their gas too.

That would be nice. We get picture sent by e-mail of more serious crimes. I guess that the drive-offs and thefts from Walmart would take up a whole section.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    363   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Of course this means I'll have to go in and tease Stan about him getting "stuck" with the loss and how he should not hold a grudge and bury the hatchett.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I hate thieves! I believe thieves should be publicly executed, after the first few thousand, maybe people would think twice before taking someone elses property.:xmad:

Perhaps we should just amputate the right hand, the one that does the stealing.:dunno: Wait, that's what the . . . wait . . . sorry, no religion allowed . . . umm, that's what they do in Central Asian countries. Perhaps we should use international law. ;)

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Perhaps we should just amputate the right hand, the one that does the stealing.:dunno: Wait, that's what the . . . wait . . . sorry, no religion allowed . . . umm, that's what they do in Central Asian countries. Perhaps we should use international law. ;)

There is a SC justice or two that would agree with you. Well, with using international law part, maybe not so much the theft deterrent part;)

infidel15

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2012
    whos stupid enough to steel from a gun store? where they sell and have LOADED GUNS. wow talk about a death wish.

Top Bottom