Theft at INGO event ~or~ Where is Jedi's Coffee Can?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Somehow Jedi's coffee can turned up missing from the recent Winamac NWI INGO Meet & Shoot.

Using some fighting words, Jedi accuses me of criminal conversion :popcorn:

Judging%252520the%252520competition.JPG

Here you can see the 2 thieves that stole my brass and coffee can! The Jamaican with his sunglasses and beard and his side-kick in the red shirt. We need to get a wanted poster up for these two. They are armed and dangerous!

Now I'm not admitting to anything ;)

But with all these mean spirited words being thrown around I do have to wonder if Jedi will ever see his coffee can.

Now there are rumors, that when turned loose and removed from the domineering control of his keeper, the little can went out on his own and decided to live the wild life that he never experienced at home:
    photo3.jpg

After trying a little of the devils weed, the rumor is that his little can got down with his homies and may have even entered into some sort of exotic sexual rituals that shall be unspoken here:
    photo-1.jpg

Apparently partying a little to hard :dunno:
    photo2.jpg

So after a couple nights parting with Bacchus and enjoying the debauchery of excess a little too much do you think its possible that his can decided to end it all :n00b:
    photo1.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    This is my dog. She weighs just under 100 pounds. Her poop is rather large. I'm not really sure what she ate last night, but it didn't agree with her. Apparently she is in some sort of stomach distress.
    1a-1.jpg

Fortunately Jedi's Can was up to the clean-up task :rockwoot:
    photo-3.jpg

Is THAT wrong too?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Let me know if it sells. I have at least 8 more of those! BTW I'm gonna have to request royalty payments if it sells. :D

My daughter just pulled into the driveway. Seems she found a new use for the Can.

BLOODY ROADKILL CLEAN-UP:rockwoot:

Seems the flexible top lip of the can conforms to the ground under a little bit of pressure to make for a great scoop and since the sides of the can have handles its easy to grasp, press against the ground, and scoop up tonights dinner!

Fox_road_kill.JPG

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    My daughter just pulled into the driveway. Seems she found a new use for the Can.

BLOODY ROADKILL CLEAN-UP:rockwoot:

Seems the flexible top lip of the can conforms to the ground under a little bit of pressure to make for a great scoop and since the sides of the can have handles its easy to grasp, press against the ground, and scoop up tonights dinner!

Fox_road_kill.JPG

Aaah! That's how you can make amends for "borrowing" Jedi's can. Send him dinner....... :D

Top Bottom