• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PiccoloPlayer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2012
    According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration over 32000 fatalities were attributed to automobiles in 2010. I hope we can have a common sense discussion about these weapons of mass destruction, and why they must be outlawed. City slickers just don't get it. Civilians can buy hummers just like the military uses. These military vehicles have no place in the hands of the general public. Many automobiles have high capacity fuel tanks. Nobody needs more than ten gallons of fuel; especially since said fuel can be purchased at almost every convenience store in America. Automobiles also have silencers which allow them to kill quietly.

Please contact your representatives and let them know how you feel about automobiles.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    I know you're trying to be sarcastic but actually, there's a large segment of the population that would love to ban all SUV's, not just Hummers.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration over 32000 fatalities were attributed to automobiles in 2010. I hope we can have a common sense discussion about these weapons of mass destruction, and why they must be outlawed. City slickers just don't get it. Civilians can buy hummers just like the military uses. These military vehicles have no place in the hands of the general public. Many automobiles have high capacity fuel tanks. Nobody needs more than ten gallons of fuel; especially since said fuel can be purchased at almost every convenience store in America. Automobiles also have silencers which allow them to kill quietly.

Please contact your representatives and let them know how you feel about automobiles.

Loud pipes save lives. :D

I just did a quick search for the number of deaths resulting from child abuse. It's estimated to be around 2,000. We should outlaw parents too.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Dyer
    Yeah, and over 10,000 of those deaths are attributed to drunk driving, more than actual murders in this country? That brings us to another realization. If drunk driving kills more people than guns it is time to re-think our positions on alcohol. I personally think that we should ban 30-packs. I mean, there is no other reason to package beer in such high capacity than to get someone really drunk. Most beer drinkers are responsible but every once and a while you will get a loose cannon that will consume all 30 cans and get behind the wheel of a car. It usually ends in tragedy and over 1,000 times a year it will take the life of a child. This person might actually collide with a school bus full of kindergarteners. For this reason I feel we should limit beer packaging to 6 packs, no more.

rapaport

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    I have an assult truck. It can go over 100mph and cause major damage when plowing into a crowd. Why do we vehicals that can go over 100mph? They market the 0-6times and brag about how quik it is and top speed time. Basically everytime I see an advertisment it is showing cars ability to do dangerous and illegal things.

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Ban congress

They authorized war during the 40's and over 60 million people died. I'd say our government is responsible for more death than all the AR s in the world.

Top Bottom