They Stole $30 MILLION Sunday, And Authorities Are Clueless…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I gotta admit, I'm pretty impressed somebody pulled off an actual heist in LA in the current year.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Somebody will start spending money too soon. Late 80's the Bob Inn (bar) in Winslow was robbed and had the safe stolen, reported around $10,000. Not too long afterwards 3 young gentlemen without visible means of support all of the sudden were buying vehicles and tipping Denny's waitresses $100 bills.

Side note it turned out they got closer to $100,000. The IRS had questions....

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    Well if I was in charge of the investigation, I would begin with looking for an upper middle class Caucasian named Michael who hangs out occasionally with a black man named Franklin and a redneck named Trevor. They'll be your masterminds.

Piezak

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2024
    Mooresville, IN
    “Los Angeles police say they are dumbfounded as to how thieves were able to steal $30 million from a vault on Easter Sunday without leaving much of a clue as to how they pulled it off.”

“The robbery is the largest cash grab in Los Angeles history. However, California suffered its biggest robbery almost two years ago to the day when over $100 million in jewels and other antiques were stolen from a Brinks big rig truck.“

“Those suspects like the ones from the Easter robbery still remain on the run.“

Perhaps the dumbfounded L.A. police are not so dumbfounded?

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    Well if I was in charge of the investigation, I would begin with looking for an upper middle class Caucasian named Michael who hangs out occasionally with a black man named Franklin and a redneck named Trevor. They'll be your masterminds.
    So for those who may not get the reference, the descriptions listed are the three main characters to Grand Theft Auto 5. In the game, there are several times where you have to play as one of the three characters and plan several high profile heists for either your own interests or for the interests of government agencies in off the book operations. These heists are located in the city of Los Santos, which is fictional LA, with one including a jewelry store heist and another robbing gold from an armored truck.

Top Bottom