• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter1054

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    South Indianapolis
    Almost as dumb as a report I heard about 10 years ago when I guy broke into a van in a parkinglot. what he didn't notice when he got into it was the panther that was in the back seat.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    All I could think was... Wow, soldiers staking out the public. No Police State there.

I know that was my first thought too. Was glad to see that the morons just bumped into the spec warriors who were on a training exercise.

Seriously though, I wonder if we put SEAL teams into action staking out thieves.... Might be a few less thieves by Friday next.... :D

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I know that was my first thought too. Was glad to see that the morons just bumped into the spec warriors who were on a training exercise.

Seriously though, I wonder if we put SEAL teams into action staking out thieves.... Might be a few less thieves by Friday next.... :D

Give it a few more years. The public is still getting used to having soldiers providing security at sports events and at roadside checkpoints. We can't make our leaps toward totalitarianism too large or the sheep will start to stir.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    It's always funny when those things happen. :D
    Just like some years ago when somalians pirates attacked by mistake a ship from the french navy and were all arrested (a couple killed I think ... oops) by special forces.

Top Bottom