• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I'm thinking of trading off my customized 10/22, and getting a M&P 15-22. The 10/22 is alright. However, it will only cycle 100% reliably with CCI hyper velocity ammo. I can not see the point of paying $6 for 50 rounds off .22, just to make the rifle run smoothly. Not when my other .22's will cycle anything. Going to the local shop tomorrow, to see if he'll work out a deal. If not, it may be showing up in the classifieds. So yeah, I'm thinking the 15-22. Outfitted with a Bushnell red dot and a Brownell's broom stick. It would make a nice little plinker.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Why don't you just plan on coming down to Seymour tomorrow. Even if there is nothing at the show, I think ACME has the 15-22s in stock.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Why don't you just plan on coming down to Seymour tomorrow. Even if there is nothing at the show, I think ACME has the 15-22s in stock.

Not sure if I can make it. Mom may get called into work, so I'll have to take care of Dad. That, and Dad wants to go to the shop in town. Depending on what happens, Acme will be my next choice. In fact, I bought the 10/22 from there, when Clint was still in the shop. Traded in a Kel-Tec SU22 because I was not happy with it. Looks like the hunt continues.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    I love it. I have a review in the review section, and my mind hasn't changed after about a year. Still a fun plinking gun shooting federal bulk packs!

Dwight D

Marksman
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Both IN and FL
    I just ran about 800 rds through one and hit a little snag. When the rifle got hot and dirty the gun jammed and somehow through the process the ejector got bent just a hair out of place, it was an easy fix once I figured out the problem, and the gun is fine now. I was running a range detail with a youth program and we were running a bunch of ammo through the gun and overall it was impressive. It kept running longer hot and dirty then our 10-22's. I think once it jammed one of the adults supervising was trying to clear the jam and bent the extractor just a hair.

asquires2

Marksman
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I was thinking about picking up one too, just to have something fun to shoot and it wont break the bank since everything I have as of now is geared for hunting .

Top Bottom