• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    I guess im looking for some pointers and other input, you know dos and donts. Wanna start a channel just out of boredom basically and a way of building back up my editing skills.Im not going to be very opinionated like a few or do run and guns and that sort of thing just the facts. Im gonna start with some handguns then work my way up to my long guns. I already have a decent camera and stage lighting so Im not to worried about it all looking to crappy. Where should I start? What handgun should I start with and Ill go down the list.

PHP MV-9
    Radom P64
    CZ-52
    CZ-82
    Beretta 92fs Inox
    Citadel Legacy 1911
    SA XDM 45
    S&W 28
    S&W 29
    Colt Python
    Walther P22
    Walther P1
    Desert Eagle Mk VII 357
    Romanian TTC
    GSG 1911
    Ruger Mk III

What do you think

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Sounds like you should watch more videos to see what style you wish to convey. Myself, I like Hickok45, right there with the guns and he's taking care of all that High Fructose Corn Syrup.

But seriously, he talks about the gun at a table set up at his own private range.

I'm not a fan of seeing guys sit at a table and talk about a gun functioning, I want to see it. I also like seeing it's effect on soda cans/bottles/2 liters :D

tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    Sounds like you should watch more videos to see what style you wish to convey. Myself, I like Hickok45, right there with the guns and he's taking care of all that High Fructose Corn Syrup.

But seriously, he talks about the gun at a table set up at his own private range.

I'm not a fan of seeing guys sit at a table and talk about a gun functioning, I want to see it. I also like seeing it's effect on soda cans/bottles/2 liters :D

Kickok45 is one of my favorites but I dont have that nice of a range but it is private and I planned on shooting cinder blocks cheap pop and all that. I also like Military Arms Channel his setup is great.

If Jenna Marbles can do it , so can you :yesway: ! :D

I have no idea who that is

El Guero

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2011
    Nw Indiana
    there may be nice to do only range videos, there are to many already doing the table videos and reviews that some are really stupid. some table talk at the range then show the performance of the gun, that will make it fun.

tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    there may be nice to do only range videos, there are to many already doing the table videos and reviews that some are really stupid. some table talk at the range then show the performance of the gun, that will make it fun.

Yea thats what I was thinking. Practical videos as well with some simple firearm improvements, Assembly and disassembly videos is what I was going for

superman63086

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2012
    Franklin, IN
    I would recommend different shooting styles with each gun, its accuracy at different distances, different ammo against melons or solid objects.
    OR you can straight up copy FPSRussia and shoot anything and everything with every projectile imaginable!!! Ding Ding we have a winner! :)

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    You might want to consider hubpages for distribution of the videos instead of youtube if you're interested in making money from the videos.

I am not affiliated with hubpages except for having my own, personal account there.

hubpages.com

tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    I would recommend different shooting styles with each gun, its accuracy at different distances, different ammo against melons or solid objects.
    OR you can straight up copy FPSRussia and shoot anything and everything with every projectile imaginable!!! Ding Ding we have a winner! :)

No fpsrussia sorry

You might want to consider hubpages for distribution of the videos instead of youtube if you're interested in making money from the videos.

I am not affiliated with hubpages except for having my own, personal account there.

hubpages.com

Not really but if it happens then more power to me. Could I do both?

Top Bottom