• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    So, is the first guy recommending that someone draws a knife to defend themselves if attacked with a knife? I don't get what he's trying to communicate by, "...showing you knife guys..."

grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    So, is the first guy recommending that someone draws a knife to defend themselves if attacked with a knife? I don't get what he's trying to communicate by, "...showing you knife guys..."
    I think he's advocating shooting anyone who gets within 21 feet, cause you never know when someone will be " just hanging out..."

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    What he was demonstrating...very badly btw... is what is known as the Tueller drill. It has been well proven a reasonably fit person armed with a knife can reach you before you can draw and fire at a distance of 21 feet. Doubt it? Get a buddy and try it, if you do it so it is an unexpected attack (in other words no ready, set, go...he just a some point charges) your chances of beating him are very low. It is why instructors teach people to move when drawing.

Tueller Drill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    i can't find it but he actually did another one of these where he was showing everyone again about the 21 ft rule and has he charged the target and cut it he fell and cut himself really bad. he said it would be his last video lol. he crashed into the camera and everything. i am sure someone with better google fu will find it. but on a serious note the 21 foot rule is no joke especially when they are the aggressors. edged weapons can do serious damage quickly. we did this drill with gary and its not easy at all. you definitely need to practice with it for sure.

nevermind found it for you guys. he made it private as he was embarrassed so only his friends can get it now. but i do got this for you. muhuahahahahahah. please everyone remember he is a professional don't attempt this at home or you might stab yourself in the guts :)

http://community.comedycentral.com/...guy-final-video/04CFAFFFF01EC8A94001B0105357B

Last edited:
    Top Bottom