• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Glad to know the baseball commish is not going to be swayed by these protesters who want protection for criminals. After all, Arizona is only doing what the federal government refuses to do, which considering that the feds are doing everything that is NOT their job, protection from foreign invasion is one of the things that IS their job.

Never mind, I forgot that they got rid of that pesky document that was the supreme law of the land.

signut49

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2009
    Wherever I want
    The last thing you want to do is interrupt a major league baseball game. They are lucky they didn't get tasered, or drowned in beer. :cheers: Of course that would been a waste of good beer. I hope they checked their documentation.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Glad to know the baseball commish is not going to be swayed by these protesters who want protection for criminals. After all, Arizona is only doing what the federal government refuses to do, which considering that the feds are doing everything that is NOT their job, protection from foreign invasion is one of the things that IS their job.

Never mind, I forgot that they got rid of that pesky document that was the supreme law of the land.

The fed is doing a great job in achieving their goal to destroy America. The quasi illegal immigration problem is not a problem to them at all. In fact, the immigrants are useful tools in killing our culture and bleeding us dry.

If I protested anything at a MLB game, I'm quite sure I would either be arrested or physically removed from the stadium property.

steepo17

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 5, 2010
    NE Indpls
    Protestors Idiots

I got so pissed off when I heard reports that top government officials that were publicly criticizing Arizona's law admitted to not even reading it (e.g. Eric Holder/ Janet Napolitano), that I took 30 minutes to find the law online and read it. 30 minutes - that's all it took! I would venture to guess that 95% of the "Lib-tards" that protest this law, don't even understand the issues at stake. They draw their opinion from sound-bytes the media spoon-feeds them.

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    I was a pitcher in college...

This would have been a perfect opportunity for a BEAN-ball......................:rofl:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    You guys are surprised by this? I'm shocked they didn't SHOOT someone or throw their feces onto the field...

If I protested anything at a MLB game, I'm quite sure I would either be arrested or physically removed from the stadium property.

Unless you were protesting the absence of beer from the beer stands.... :D

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Anyone supporting these groups are basically justifying the death of that U.S. Rancher. I don't see where anyone would have a right to protest in support of "ILLEGAL imigration" in a state that has given them jobs, food, water, freedom, a roof over their head, transportation, a bed to sleep in and most of all, oppurtunity.:dunno:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom