• ...and so much more!
  • BigJ3780

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 18, 2010
    I couldn't find a better deal after searching maybe 50 sites, I found this:

Glock Magazines

All glock mags are $22 shipped, no tax. To your door. I ordered 1 for now to see how they are and make sure its up to par. If all is good I may order more.

Unless someone knows of a Cheaper resource? :dunno:

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    I've ordered a bunch of stuff from Botach and have Never had a problem. Everything has always arrived quickly and has been exactly as described.

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Definitely like to know if these are genuine Glock mags once they hit your door. Picture shows a Glock branded mag with Austria marks, but it's a picture and I tend to. It believe everything I read on the Internet. Please keep us posted.

jesse485

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    La Porte
    I believe they are genuine Glock. I ordered a couple of G18s when they had a special a few months back, and they were the real thing. Why they don't actually put that in the ad is beyond me.

jb1911

Expert
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    I ordered a 10 round mag for my G26 and got an email from them two hours later saying it shipped! Then four hours after that I got another email saying it is on back order:/ I'm still waiting for another shipped email a week later. Oh, well I didn't even need one anyway. I gotta stop reading these type of threads.

nucone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Arkansas in the Ozarks
    They do have pretty decent prices and I like the "free" shipping. Gloat , both my son and I ordered some around the end of December for the delivered price of $19.95. :rockwoot:They are indeed factory Glock mags and in the case of the Glock 19, Gen 4. Several days later they were up to $22 - even a blind hog finds an acorn every now and then.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I have ordered stuff from Botach Tactical before. Service is fine. Stuff arrives as advertised in about a week. Sometimes the stuff you order is not in stock. Shipping is free and billing has always been correct. Their prices are very competitive. I will continue to order stuff through them.

ckcollins2003

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Muncie
    I ordered 4 G22 mags and a Hogue grip. Just got an email saying the mags are out of stock. Anyone done enough business with them to have an idea of how long it takes for them to get them back in stock?

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I ordered 4 G22 mags and a Hogue grip. Just got an email saying the mags are out of stock. Anyone done enough business with them to have an idea of how long it takes for them to get them back in stock?

Last time I ordered something from them that was out of stock, they basically canceled the order and I never heard any more about it. Stinks I need some G22/35 mags.

ckcollins2003

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Muncie
    Last time I ordered something from them that was out of stock, they basically canceled the order and I never heard any more about it. Stinks I need some G22/35 mags.

Great... I guess I'll just order them from rockyourglock and pay a little extra if that ends up being the case.

Thanks for the reply. :yesway:

Top Bottom