• ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Wife & I are sick. Some flu.

First off, I can't hardly believe that's still even a thing, right? I thought everything was the plague these days...

COVID COVID COVID.jpg

Not only are we sick, but our youngest has a Senior Art Show Friday at Ball State. (Probably won't be going to that now.

Between the art show conflict, and us being sick, that leaves only 3 of 6 people available to go see Reba Friday evening in Indy.

Solution... sell the tickets.

Not so fast young grasshopper... The ticketmaster website is full of problems.

If I try sell my tickets at one penny less than I paid... it won't let me. There is a minimum price.

less.jpg

If I raise the price up, even by one penny... now it says my price is above average, HOWEVER, the little blue "continue" link lights up, and I can sell if I want...
    AND is says that reducing my price may help sell them faster... lol. Is there some half-penny I don't know about?

more.jpg

AND... to top it off, when I get to the end (that takes forever) I STILL can't sell. The little blue "continue line will NOT light up no matter what card (mine or wife's) I click on...

Any. way, I'm bummed because I can't go, and now can't sell them either... unless it's privately to another person...
    Seems to me they're just dying for people to show up outside the place selling tickets. AND can't (or shouldn't) do that if you're sick...

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I’ve always had good luck on stubhub. That’s where I got front row center seats for Rush during the R40 tour for a reasonable price. Also sold a couple of extra Kid Rock tickets very fast.

tomcat13

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Near Louisville
    Pertaining to the Title of this Thread: Ticketmaster is the Very Definition of Ticket Scalping, IMO.
    And while on the Subject of Ticketmaster & those similar-They have Ruined going to Live events, by Ridiculously Inflating available Tickets.
    For that reason, I no longer attend Live events unless Given tickets.
    Here endeth the Rant! lol

Top Bottom