• Glock22c

SHEEPDOG
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    N.E. IN
    Anyone else in N.E. IN bowfishin?
    I also have a bowfishin tournament on patoka lake on 3/31 so if anyone has a few good spots down there????

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Anyone else in N.E. IN bowfishin?
    I also have a bowfishin tournament on patoka lake on 3/31 so if anyone has a few good spots down there????

I thought about doing the Toughman on 3/31 but haven' decided yet. Lots of stuff going on and not sure I can get boat ready by then. I hope I can as it is a shame to not be able to fish my home lake. I bowfish east side of Patoka lake all spring and summer but have not been on the water that early bowfishing.
    By the way the water is WAY above normal levels and I haven't seen it dropping much in the last few weeks. ( I live about 150 yards from the water). Hope they let it down some by then.
    Last years floods had the water up most of the summer it changed the patterns some, just had to look in different areas.
    Good Luck.

Glock22c

SHEEPDOG
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    N.E. IN
    I thought about doing the Toughman on 3/31 but haven' decided yet. Lots of stuff going on and not sure I can get boat ready by then. I hope I can as it is a shame to not be able to fish my home lake. I bowfish east side of Patoka lake all spring and summer but have not been on the water that early bowfishing.
    By the way the water is WAY above normal levels and I haven't seen it dropping much in the last few weeks. ( I live about 150 yards from the water). Hope they let it down some by then.
    Last years floods had the water up most of the summer it changed the patterns some, just had to look in different areas.
    Good Luck.

Thanks! I may hit u up closer to the tournament ... been on the water many early spring days bassfishing ... never shot the water before ... tips are welcome ... but not if you're shooting it to ;)

Anonym

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jun 2, 2010
    Orange County
    Patoka is in my backyard. The Grimes Lake area near Kings Bridge (S County Rd 450 W) is where we usually go. Water is pretty shallow at the end of that finger and we can do a lot of bank shooting or wading in the water to get them. Probably won't be doing much bowfishing this year with the recent shoulder surgery. Good luck!

Top Bottom