• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cswan

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    Howard County
    Well my buddy and I decided to make the trip from Kokomo to Tim's shooting academy in Westfield today. It was about an hour drive for us.
    Once we found it ( It was kinda off the highway but easy to find) we were pleasantly surprised.

It is very well organized. We had to watch a 10 minute safety video upon arrival. I'm a LEO and consider myself an experienced shooter. It was comforting to know everyone has to watch this safety video. I've seen some dangerous practices on some ranges in the past. Good job Tim's

Staff was very friendly and accommodating. The show room had decent amount of firearms, ammo and accessories. The primary focus is definitely the shooting range but the accessories and firearms are a nice touch.

Lanes are nice and have range officer overseeing operations. Definite plus.

Cost me about $25.00 to shoot for and hour (that includes 2 of their targets). Are there cheaper ranges?? Absolutely. The comfort of knowing how safety conscious Tim's is makes it well worth the money. Plus add the fact that it well lit and the lanes distances are well marked. Oh, the air circulation system does a great job as well.

I am not on their payroll nor do I have any monetary interest in the business. I just want to spread the word on a great experience.
    I would feel comfortable sending my wife there to shoot by herself. I can't say that about some other ranges I've been to.

Good job Tim's.

Top Bottom