• ...and so much more!
  • BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    I'm down to one gun show that I'll drive over a half hour to attend.
    If wood and metal is your bag, this is the place.

These guys really like Smiths, Colts and old Winchesters. Not cheap.

I can't get out of the place without something.

9 to 5 Sat. and 9 til 3 Sun. Still shows $5 admission. Don't know how long that will last. BTW, I don't have a table there and never have. I pay $5 just like everyone else.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I'm gonna pass this go-round. No money and not looking for anything after buying the Beretta A300 UP in the classifieds.

dekeshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Bunker Hill
    I was in there early today. It seemed there were a few vendors who are usually there may have skipped this one but there was plenty of what always brings me to the Tipton show, blue steel and walnut. Attendance seemed much lower than usual during the early hours. The aisles were not as crowded as usual and it was very easy to negotiate my way through the building.

I ended up bringing home a Savage 99 in .300 Savage. I posted pictures in the long gun show and tell thread. Now I have to locate some brass and dies and I’ll be in business.

I will have a table at the Rochester show along with three50seven and we will have an assortment of interesting items available. Rochester is another show similar to Tipton in that it tends to be a great place to find some vintage blue steel and walnut. I hope to see some of you there.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I was in there early today. It seemed there were a few vendors who are usually there may have skipped this one but there was plenty of what always brings me to the Tipton show, blue steel and walnut. Attendance seemed much lower than usual during the early hours. The aisles were not as crowded as usual and it was very easy to negotiate my way through the building.

I ended up bringing home a Savage 99 in .300 Savage. I posted pictures in the long gun show and tell thread. Now I have to locate some brass and dies and I’ll be in business.

I will have a table at the Rochester show along with three50seven and we will have an assortment of interesting items available. Rochester is another show similar to Tipton in that it tends to be a great place to find some vintage blue steel and walnut. I hope to see some of you there.
    I saw one in 303 savage today at Tipton.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County

I'm not sure where to find brass. We do have some loaded ammo and dies. Ammo is expensive.

Attachments

• 1000000555.jpg
      1000000555.jpg
      469.8 KB · Views: 4

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I saw that one too, as well as a takedown model in .250 Savage. Someone snapped that one up right after I looked at it.
    I didn't see that one, I was sitting with the bearded guy selling the 303 for a few hours yesterday. The guy a few tables down, across from him on the front corner thats always there, had 5-6 Contender barrels and I looked at a Super 14 in 30 Carbine when I walked in, I took in the whole show and told myself to go and pickup that barrel for it would be another fun cartridge to have in Contender. I should have just paid him.
    And of course it was the only one he sold in the last hour.
    Whoever bought it, what a good find.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana

I see Brian has new ammo and dies for 300, I have my gfathers 760 Rem in 300. I know I have some brass but I dont recall how much of it I have. I will check next time I'm in the loading room. Are you aware its a easy make from 308 if my recall is working right?
    I will have to look into the Rochester show, do you hit the Greentown show?

dekeshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Bunker Hill
    I see Brian has new ammo and dies for 300, I have my gfathers 760 Rem in 300. I know I have some brass but I dont recall how much of it I have. I will check next time I'm in the loading room. Are you aware its a easy make from 308 if my recall is working right?
    I will have to look into the Rochester show, do you hit the Greentown show?

I will be at the Greentown show as a paying customer. I only set up at shows every two-three years when I and some shooting buddies have enough things we want to move on to warrant paying for a table or two

Top Bottom