• ...and so much more!
  • mdemetz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    NW Elkhart Co.
    From their WEB page/Facebook;
    I would like to take this opportunity to let everyone know that we will be closing as of June 30th. We are working diligently to locate a new location for our business to move, and have several locations that we are working hard at closing a deal on. Our current goal is to reopen by October, but we are not certain at this time if this is going to happen.
    We have had a wonderful three years and thank all of our great customers for their continued support. There are many changes and improvements that we will be making in the coming months, so keep checking back in the coming months!
    Elkhart

Last edited:

Dirtball

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2011
    I was in the store about 3 days before it's closing. If I understood Mike correctly after 3 years of operation his lease was up and the $$ went way up to renew so he couldn't afford it. He had 3 new locations in Elkhart in mind but was nervous about expanding. I miss that store, he sold everything to build and customize ur rifle, all the odds and ends nobody else carried. As I'm amassing the final parts of my 300black build I wish it was open now.

Top Bottom