• ...and so much more!
  • CombatVet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Bartholomew County
    So don't forget.

If you feel compelled, send a message to Congress and stop voting for the lesser evil. Both parties are sinking our nation into oblivion.

Above all don't forget to vote!

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMCYAiSSnMk"]YouTube - Basil Marceaux Dot Com Translated[/ame]

I am going to vote Republican ALL THE WAY.

I hate gold fringed flags, and want 10 dollar fines for not carrying a gun, and to make sure our constitution stays full.

GOD BLESS AMERICA! :rockwoot:

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I hate the idea of voting for Coats, since he sold out on our gun rights, but it's either him or a demacrat.

This election is only going to be a preparation for the 2012. If this country is going to get fixed it's going to have to start at the top and work it's way down.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I hate the idea of voting for Coats, since he sold out on our gun rights, but it's either him or a Democrat.

This election is only going to be a preparation for the 2012. If this country is going to get fixed it's going to have to start at the top and work it's way down.

I see it this way. According to the polls Coats has it in the bag. So, why still vote for him? Instead, I'm going to vote for Rebeca and send a message to Washington. I'm fed up with Republicans and Democrats alike. I'm not telling you how to vote. Just food for thought.

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Deadman's Hollow
    Think for yourself, do 20-30 min of homework on your districts canidates and go vote for who you think will represent your ideas. Do this without looking at polls!

It amazes me when people do not do any of their own investigating. 10AM tomorrow, I've got a truck full and we are heading to the American Legion to vote.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    ...According to the polls Coats has it in the bag. So, why still vote for him? Instead, I'm going to vote for Rebeca and send a message to Washington. I'm fed up with Republicans and Democrats...
    Ditto.

Voting for Coats will do nothing.

He's so far ahead in the reputable polls that even if we get every single INGO member to vote against him he will still will by a wide margin.

Not voting sends no message.

Voting for Ellsworth will do nothing.

On the other hand voting for Rebecca Sink-Burris may actually send a message. The message that we don't want to be governed by the traditional politician, we don't want big spending liberals and we don't want big spending conservatives. We want fiscal responsibility. The only way for us to send a message is to get enough votes for RSB to make the other parties wake up out of their stupor. It won't solve anything, but if enough of us show Coats that we want a real fiscal conservative who won't vote for his corporate buddies then we can make at least a bit of a point. It won't change the world. It won't change the election. It may change a few more minds and that is exactly what the whole Tea Party is about. That is what rejecting Obama/Pelosi/Reid is about. That is what will eventually lead back to LIBERTY for citizens.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I see it this way. According to the polls Coats has it in the bag. So, why still vote for him? Instead, I'm going to vote for Rebeca and send a message to Washington. I'm fed up with Republicans and Democrats alike. I'm not telling you how to vote. Just food for thought.

I appreciate the insight and I think you have it right. I want to send a message, but at the same time I'll do what I have to to keep another Dem. from rubber stamping Obama's agenda. I'm so sick of the Rep. & Dems. that I don't even know what say about most of it. All I can hope for is that this election sets up a better 2012.

O2guy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    MSG2
    Baby steps, we can't expect change to happen over night. We have to vote for the person who best represents our thoughts and values no matter the party affiliation then continue the conversation with others, then the tides will begin to shift.

The percentage of vote for the canidates will always be low if the mindset is to vote the lesser of two evils, but if we as voters can begin to influence the people the percentages begin to climb. Thats when we will be taken more serious.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    You make a good point, but at this point we're already stuck with our options. If we start to demand better candidates during the primary elections we won't be voting between the lesser of two evils but instead someone that we'd been supporting all along.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I've often looked at the Libertarian cnadidates in cases like this. Coats will probably win anyway, so why not pump the Libs #'s a bit.

Don't think I'll do that in the 3rd District though. Need to see whether there is a poll out for that one, but I'm likely to vote Repubilcan for hte Represntitive.

Top Bottom