• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AR Maker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Morgan County-MSG2
    I just got home from working all night. I live on a fairly dark street in the country so my front porch is dark, despite the fact that I have a motion activated spotlight on the front of the house. And startled a cat on my front porch that was sleeping behind one of my porch chairs, maybe Should clarify WE the cat and startled each other. So cat bolts from its hiding spot behind the chair i drop lunch bag and GHB and draw my Kimber from my hip... Maybe time to switch to decaf? Naaaa... Cat should find a new place to bed down. No there was no ND. If there had been I am fairly certain my wife would have returned fire:-)

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    Every time I see a cat I draw my weapon:D

There is no use waiting to find out if this is one of those deadly ninja fighting cats.:ar15:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Every time I see a cat I draw my weapon:D

There is no use waiting to find out if this is one of those deadly ninja fighting cats.:ar15:

If it's a ninja cat, you won't see it until it's too late.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjFywJrn7WQ"]YouTube - Cat attacks baby[/ame]

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    cool story, but i'm gonna one-up you here

last night i was exiting my vehicle, keeping a close eye on my 6 as always. i saw that my garbage can had been ransacked, so i drew my weapon ready to kill something.

there wasn't anything to shoot at so i put it back in my holster and went in the house to watch To Catch a Predator. that chris hansen is a character.

Top Bottom