• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RH822-A

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 11, 2008
    Pleasant Lake, Steuben County
    Me my SIL(jerp239), BIL, nephew(15) and niece(13) went shooting the other day. SIL, BIL and nephew have shot with me before but not the niece. This was Cat's first time shooting, she loved it. She shot a Henry 22 lever action, Ruger MKII, 1911 45acp, and a Mini-14. Cat fired the 22's first and thought that it was fun, but then I put the 1911 in her hands, she touched off the first round and in a half scream half laugh thing all you heard was "THIS IS AWESOME" then she fired off the rest of the mag. Out of the 21 or so rounds she fire with it, she didn't hit a damn thing, but she certainly enjoyed shooting it. After dumping 20 rounds out of the Mini-14 all she did was sit at the bench giggling and laughing for at least a full minute. She worried me a bit with that reaction, but then I remembered I felt the same way the first time I ever shot it. She went back to my SIL's Henry and shot up all the ammo he brought with him, she did have a little help from her dad and brother. Gonna have to do that again sometime, it was a good day.

DSC010212.jpg

DSC01020.jpg

DSC009842.jpg

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Fix that rearward lean and she'll be more accurate. My daughters first trip shooting was similar. 22 handgun and rifles, 9mm handguns and a 1911 in 45. Loved it. Only a few years older than your niece.

jwhite

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    NICE!. i remember when i first fired my first gun.. I bet she is gonna beg you to go from now on LOL. atleast i did

Top Bottom