• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I have a P01, a couple 75Pre Bs, couple of Bs and a 97BD and they ALL shoot like that. I had a RAMI that shot as well but I sold it to my nephew when I got the P01. I’d like to get a PCR someday. Good shooting.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I have a P01, a couple 75Pre Bs, couple of Bs and a 97BD and they ALL shoot like that. I had a RAMI that shot as well but I sold it to my nephew when I got the P01. I’d like to get a PCR someday. Good shooting.
    How do you like the BD? Is it stock or fixed up?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    It’s an early polished blue version and is all stock. It’s a B with safety, I wrote BD above. Very heavy gun but handles well.
    I ask because I seen a BD in a lgs its been laying there for about 2 weeks. Asking $800 for it new. Is that a good price or covid high?

I'm interested in it because I seen somewhere on the forums CZ I'd going to make a 10mm slide conversion for it sometime or it is all rumors.

Also like the way it looks

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I ask because I seen a BD in a lgs its been laying there for about 2 weeks. Asking $800 for it new. Is that a good price or covid high?

I'm interested in it because I seen somewhere on the forums CZ I'd going to make a 10mm slide conversion for it sometime or it is all rumors.

Also like the way it looks
    I hate to take over the OPs thread with this but as far as price, who knows nowadays? MSRP is around $800 but I’ve seen the street price around $650, if you can find one. CZ Custom does a 10mm conversion but CZ proper supposedly is not interested in the caliber. I’m sure someone on here knows a lot more than o so about it. I have a couple Witnesses in 10mm and they are great! Also very heavy guns.

Top Bottom