• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • treeman22

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Indy North
    Beleive me this does not happen at all gun shows. Mostly depends on the promoter and what he allows. I have seen some or a vender sell cans of coffee. Now what does that have to do with guns?? I think some people just love to sell things and use the gun shows as a road to do just that. You have a lot of people who love that sort of stuff :dunno:

I still say those puppies were soooo cute.

I'm not against it, I just think it's odd. And yeah, if I saw puppies while walking through a gunshow i'd probly stop and play with them for a few minutes too! I cant resist puppies either. :laugh:

wilbur352

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Valparaiso, IN
    Update: The beagle is a little over a year old. I took him to Kansas this year to hunt pheasant, he did very good out there. This past week I have taken him out rabbit hunting serveral times. Not the worst purchase, but probably the most expensive... will be paying for this one for the next several years... He is a eating, pooping, hunting machine.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I always wanted to go to a gun show with my girlfriend.
    If I tell her they have puppies and kittens maybe she will come. :D

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Update: The beagle is a little over a year old. I took him to Kansas this year to hunt pheasant, he did very good out there. This past week I have taken him out rabbit hunting serveral times. Not the worst purchase, but probably the most expensive... will be paying for this one for the next several years... He is a eating, pooping, hunting machine.

We just got a beagle, any rabbitt hunting tips?

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    I'm afraid to take my wife to a gun show. I took her to a couple of motorcycles shows at Memphis TN, St Louis MO and she made me go to a flower show in Chicago, on a bus ......with a BUNCH of women........no beer, no greasy food, just trail mix and soda!!
    I ...........gotta go.................. flashbacks ........making .......................... lips... quiver.............eyes ...water up........ again

Did you ever get your man card reinstated?

smokestack

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Lafayette
    Took mine to the Kokomo gun show, she couldn't find anything she liked. We already have a dog and she says no more, he sleeps between us like a little kid. But at least she likes guns.

Top Bottom