• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seamusalaska

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    East Central IN
    I tried search but didn't find what I was looking for. Who makes a top-notch gun cleaning kit? One for pistols, long guns. I'm sure I'm like a lot of people on INGO, I have the darndest collection of mixed and matched rods, patches, handles, etc. I'd like a really high quality kit that 'does it all and includes it all'. All calibers and gauges. (exception...don't really need anything larger than .45 and 12 guage). I'm sure it will be pricey but may be worth it for the simplicity of it. Thanks.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    If you want top notched, you have to buy top notched and piece it together yourself... i suggest starting from scratch and sticking to one brand. Dewy or tipton one of the two, and buy 4 or 5 one piece rods of varying calibers ie .22 .30 shotgun, and a shorter for pistols. buy brushes and jags for every caliber you will use from the same brand to keep thread pitches the same, buy some eliminator bore cleaner, some hoppies, and a good copper solvent. get some CLP and patches for each caliber by individual caliber. buy a bore guide for any of the nicer firearms. and walla your top notched kit

Top Bottom