Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Texas, of course.

This is way we can't have nice things.

bare, right then:

1. In Indiana no carry license is needed for a shotgun with a stock. Carry it loaded or unloaded, in your car, on your back, on a boat with a goat.

2. If the shotgun has no stock, then, under Indiana Law, and the Jedi Powers of the Indiana Court of Appeals, the shotgun is transformed into a pistol.

3. If you carry a shotgun with no stock, bear in mind that you must be as hot as Milla Jovovich to do so in Indiana.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Thanks Kirk for checking that out for me. I see what you mean about Jovovich and so does Google.:wow:
    I won't be taking the stock off in exchange for a grip. This particular sg will be for hd and range practice only. Not leaving the state or anything like that with it. As for the goats, they have no worry. I prefer buffalo or Angus.:):
    Thanks again!:patriot:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Or you could take it to TSG and pay them to cut it down and remount the end bead.

Or, you could just buy the shorter barrel, and fully utilize the versatility of a shotgun. Extra barrels are relatively cheap, and swapping barrels can optimize the utility of your gun for home defense, hunting small game in the brush, hunting deer, hunting birds, and for several sports.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Or, you could just buy the shorter barrel, and fully utilize the versatility of a shotgun. Extra barrels are relatively cheap, and swapping barrels can optimize the utility of your gun for home defense, hunting small game in the brush, hunting deer, hunting birds, and for several sports.
    Yeah, I think buying one with the shorter barrel would be the way to go for hd. How hard is it to swap out the stock to a grip. Are they interchangable? Grip for hd and back to the stock when going to the range.

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    3. If you carry a shotgun with no stock, bear in mind that you must be as hot as Milla Jovovich to do so in Indiana.

What? No required attendent pic?

You're falling down on the job.

Here let me help you out.

Milla_Jovovich08.jpg

And just to keep it on topic:

milla-jovovich-two-shotguns-resident-evil-afterlife.jpg

Top Bottom