• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • abrams12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    I've heard there are some ranges in the Indy area that have trap, skeet, and sporting clays ranges. The area of the state I live in has a range where you can shoot sporting clays or trap, but only on certain days from April to October. Are there any ranges that offer sporting clays or trap on any weekend? Thanks!

abrams12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Thanks for the info Singlesix. Looks like I'm going to visit the Indianagunclub sometime soon.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If you're open to places further out than the Indy area, Sugar Creek Sporting Clays is "just around the corner" from me, east of Mitchell.

lubemupski

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2012
    Fishers
    Kokomo is hands down the best sporting in the indy area (45 min from northiside). It is well worth the drive. Additionally, if you want to shoot registered sporting (NSCA), Kokomo is the closest place to do so and throw registered one weekend monthly.

BeauBailey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    Indiana Gun Club offers alabsolutely d is located east of Fishers.

Indiana Gun Club :: Indianapolis IN, Guns

I went here for the first time last weekend and had a great time. The staff is extremely friendly and anyone I saw was more than willing to answer questions or take the time to talk. I will definitely be going back in the near future. Also everything is done on an honor system. They said just grab anything you need and pay when you are all done. I can't say enough good things about this place.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Skeet is the harder one, seems skeet gets no love in IN. :( I love to shoot skeet myself though and the Indiana Gun Club and there is a place called Atterberry(not sure if I got that right) that has skeet. Just north of me here in Terre Haute there is a trap, sporting clays and 5 stand place that is pretty nice.

I go to the IN Gun club though as it is easy to pick up a second or get into a group to shoot a few rounds of skeet.

Be nice if I could find somewhere closer than a 2 hour drive though. In fact, it might be closer to dive back to IL and shoot at my old gun club now that I think about it... off to Google Maps! :)

Top Bottom