• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I started a similar thread in the 2nd Amendment forum. He was formerly Special Forces and is a very good surgeon. He is also a Captain in the National Guard (medical services corps).

No woman is worth going to prison over.

Doctor became a homegrown success story - City & Region - The Buffalo News
    From The News archives: Career soldier joins ranks of Army doctors - City & Region - The Buffalo News

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I started a similar thread in the 2nd Amendment forum. He was formerly Special Forces and is a very good surgeon. He is also a Captain in the National Guard (medical services corps).

No woman is worth going to prison over.

Doctor became a homegrown success story - City & Region - The Buffalo News
    From The News archives: Career soldier joins ranks of Army doctors - City & Region - The Buffalo News

If as the article says he was in from 1996-1998 he was not SF, that wouldn't even give him time to get to enough rank to even get in. Even now that you can get in as a PVT out of basic that's probably not enough time to even be trained as an SF weapons guy. According to the one article he went into the army after 1981 so I guess it's possible, the 1996-1998 may have been when he was commissioned a CPT in the medical corps, as usual the article does not have enough info.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom