• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armed Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Indianapolis
    My 2007 28' Coachmen "Spirit of America" series travel trailer has been stolen. It was stored in a locked area at Irvington Little League located on the southeast side. The area it was stored in had an 6' barbed wired fence. The gate was locked and only myself and one other person had a key. The lock was drilled and the trailer was stolen on or about 9/07/2011.

My insurance company did pay off the balance of the loan and I received a check for the personal contents I had inside.

But what really ticks me off is I have worked hard my entire life to have something nice and some "jackwagon" just takes it. I was raised differently, if I wanted something I worked for it, not just take someone else's stuff.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    It would be nice if thieves had to walk around with thief tattooed on their forehead. If they do it again, then go the middle eastern route and removed the offending hand. But then I am old school; keep the rules moral and simple, the consequences easy to understand, the punishment stiff enough to encourage compliance.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    :xmad: Wow! Very sorry to hear that! I hate pieces of crap that steal other people's property. Get a damn job and buy your own toys!!! :xmad:

Top Bottom