• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rbrthenderson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    The Moon
    Travis has a lot of good info and material on the HSP site. I'm definitely gonna be hitting the range this weekend with this new target!

By the way, it's Triggerstripe Drill. :D

Hemingway

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Indiana
    Yes. Good stuff.

That bottom one would b especially good with ball and dummy drills. I think a shooter could clearly see his front site drop below the line.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    This is some very interesting stuff and a way of addressing the trigger press that is new to me. The part about purposely using the top side of his forearm in tension to ensure that the finger is flat across the trigger at the end of the press is something that never would have occurred to me.

This is an excellent example of a grip technique that can dramatically affect one's ability to execute the fundamental of pressing the trigger to the rear without disturbing the alignment of the gun.

I've known about Ron Avery since the mid 1990s and I've respected his abilities both on the range as well as being able to teach, but I've never had the opportunity to hear him talk about this topic. Thank you!

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    This is an excellent example of a grip technique that can dramatically affect one's ability to execute the fundamental of pressing the trigger to the rear without disturbing the alignment of the gun.

!

What the hell are you talkng about rhino, you know grip has nothing to do with accuracy and trigger press.

Top Bottom