• ...and so much more!
  • Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Wanted to ask if you can only use factory oem trilug mounts on a can or if 3rd parties make compatible parts?

I would like to get a trilug mount for my aac eco 9 but the appropriate part is sold out everywhere online as the can is ancient.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Yes, you can use anyone's 3 lug device. Some are a little better than others. It doesn't have to be Hk brand just dimensionally like Hk's. I have one from Hansohn Brothers and it doesn't have any play with my Tirant

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Do you have to remove the piston and booster when installing the mount? Also do you know of any good sources who have them for sale at a good price? Thanks

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Yep, remove piston and booster spring then screw in the 3 lug mount. I always thought that the only pistol can that AAC offered a 3 lug mount for was the Tirant series. I'd have to do more research on the Eco

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Yep, remove piston and booster spring then screw in the 3 lug mount. I always thought that the only pistol can that AAC offered a 3 lug mount for was the Tirant series. I'd have to do more research on the Eco
    The eco 9 is basically the evo 9 but longer to accommodate an extra baffle. Both are sealed cans while the Tirant is the user serviceable variety.

They also all use the same pistons and boosters.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom