• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    Who is into truck pulls on here? We're having one on the 15th of July if anyone would be interested in coming to watch. I used to pull one of my trucks but other things and these darned guns have put that on hold for a long time! Just curious if there are any diesel heads on here.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Love the truck pulls. One of my best memories with dad was going to an NTPA event at Martinsville.

They had the whole show there. It was great.

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    This is just a diesel truck pull. No tractors or gassers. My friend and I organize it for our fair and get the sponsors and everything. Last year we paid $1200 to win 2.6 and 2.8. WS was $1000. Pulled 66 trucks in 3.5 hrs.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    dang, really wish i could make this, we go do the boogie every year (biker thing) and that's the 13-17th. where is the pull located? the boogies in lawrence county, might make a day trip if possible

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    double damn, i love stopping by frankfort (something about having a beer or two at NUVU just makes me feel a whole lot better about my life!!) i love places like that. little far from lawrence county for a day trip tho, sorry, wish i could. we are going sunday to south bend for the ntpa event at st joseph county fairgrounds.

f'nstar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    towards the end of july at the ripley county fair we have a big truck and tractor pull.. The local fire dept puts it on and there ways a big turn out of trucks and some pretty hot tractors..

f'nstar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    we were going to have one at osgood last weekend but the weather didn't help us any and the track didn't get dried out in time..

bullet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Seymour
    I love truck pulls. I would love to pull with my Dodge, but can't take the chance of damaging my daily driver. It's all I can do to keep it on the road now.

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    I love truck pulls. I would love to pull with my Dodge, but can't take the chance of damaging my daily driver. It's all I can do to keep it on the road now.
    You can come up for a good pull. Paying $3000 prize money per class.

Top Bottom