• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wstar425

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Sandia Park, New Mexico
    Free market. Supply of willing drivers ticks down a few notches, rate ticks up until enough decide they care more about money than Trump.

Or they're just company drivers and don't get a choice.

I’m a company driver. There’s a choice, go with the load or go look for another job. I don’t disagree with you.

There might be a few small companies that get onboard, but guessing not many. It’s not that easy to just up and switch where you go and who you haul and deliver for. It’s not a board game.

I did 50 trips to NYC with Wisconsin cheese in 1982. Enough of that, never went back business or pleasure and highly doubt I ever will.

Wstar425

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Sandia Park, New Mexico
    Probably so... then watch the accident rate for big trucks skyrocket as new drivers (who can't speak English and used to driving like nuts in foreign lands) take to the road in droves.

That’s every time there’s a snowflake on I-40 in New Mexico or Arizona right now. When I-80 is bad or closed, I-40 is a demolition derby.

Been happening for a few years. They couldn’t export our jobs, so they imported our replacements. When I retire I’ll be the last white guy driving a truck. It seems that way anyhow. 6/4/2024 can’t get here soon enough.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Free market. Supply of willing drivers ticks down a few notches, rate ticks up until enough decide they care more about money than Trump.

Or they're just company drivers and don't get a choice.
    One disagreement. If it’s just about Trump, who gives a **** but ardent Trump supporters? But this is about a lot more than that. NY courts are obviously trying to punish political opponents. It’s a ruling from ClownWorld™.

R3p1lc3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2024
    English
    You can classify yourself as a sheep if you'd like, but you ain't speaking on my behalf.

Yeah, the left isn't afraid to act, but that's because they change the rules to suit their side.
    They ARE violent.
    They WILL use government agencies as political weapons.
    They have the press, media, and tech companies in their pockets, and can control the spread of information to the public.
    They ARE more motivated, because it is they who are on the offense... trying to take over.
    Hell, they were talking today about bad poll numbers for Biden, and I just had to laugh.
    Polls mean nothing.
    Even IF he still is the nominee come Nov... you can bet that here will be 86.3 million mail in ballots all of a sudden.

Yes... conservative patriotic Americans ARE getting pushed more and more into a corner.
    However, this is simply because us patriots (being the good guys) never want to be the ones to start a fight, or play dirty.
    We are at a huge disadvantage in this respect, because with the left being so evil, it may come down to a point where one day, it's either lose the republic altogether, or take that last step none of really want to.

It's because the right is getting hit with dirty tricks and violence they are losing, but I'm starting to see a trend of patience getting worn thin, and there are be signs that it may not be too long before being cornered and pounded on for so long causes some to strike back in kind.
    Well said, I want to just live with my family. Althoug this evil needs to needs to be eradicated by any means possible.

Top Bottom