• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Yeah, it is fairly retarded. My wife took several knitting needs a while back, but I had to throw away a bottled water.

Remember, it isn't about safety. Just about control. And NO ONE messes with the knitting community!

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Actually it's about time management. One can knit a new winter burka during their flight.

Dredd

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    I think this is a careless decision on the TSA's part. If they give the terrorists an inch they will take a mile. Those things are as dangerous as a knife in the hands of a trained terrorist. It will be a sad day when the next plane drops because of this irresponsible move.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    It's nice to see all the perls of wisdom coming from you bunch of knitwits. I'm seeing a pattern here....Doesn't TSA have enough to do with feeling up everyone's crochets? These terrorists are crafty...All they need is an opportunity to weave a yarn and TSA will just let them through.... Stories like this really needle me.

Tink before you act. ;)

Blessings,
    Bill

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    I think this is a careless decision on the TSA's part. If they give the terrorists an inch they will take a mile. Those things are as dangerous as a knife in the hands of a trained terrorist. It will be a sad day when the next plane drops because of this irresponsible move.
    If you are so afraid you don't have to fly.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009

Maybe you are going for the low hanging fruit, but the good trolls use subtlety as their main weapon.

Dredd

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    If you are so afraid you don't have to fly.
    I am not afraid! the cowards are the ones that think we should give in to every kneejerk complaint about security. I think we should keep up the hunt in every way to stop the terrorsts. If they see a weakness in our system (thanks to the blabbermouth newspapers) then they will exploit it. if you don't think a 6 inch knitting needle can be used for a weapon i would beg to defer. Step in to my office :):

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    You ARE afraid. The terrorists did something and people like yourself are all too happy to give up your rights. You'd let them do a cavity search on you if someone in "authority" said it was to protect you from the evil baddies.

Top Bottom