• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    And only one of his komrades had the courage to report him to a supervisor, even tho others knew of his little game. Not sure I could have resisted punching him in the face repeatedly for that one. Too bad there's a veil of secrecy were TSA and other fed agents are concerned. I'd like to know what, if any steps were taken to discipline this fool.

Memos Detail TSA Officer's Cocaine Pranks | The Smoking Gun

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    The creep was trying to hit on college girls with his idea of a funny prank. I think the better prank would have been to pack him into the cargo and forget to ever let him out.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    What a bunch of jackasses, now being allowed to legally molest your children, too.

I just read this article on the new pat down procedures. The author poses that the new pat downs are meant to be degrading as to push people towards picking the scanner. Basically, you are going to get your testicles touched. His dialogue, if accurate, with the TSA agents is pretty telling.

He also makes an interesting point about the position you are asked to stand in during the scam...I mean scan.

For the First Time, the TSA Meets Resistance - Jeffrey Goldberg - National - The Atlantic

'Are Any Parts of Your Body Sore?' Asks the Man From TSA - Jeffrey Goldberg - National - The Atlantic

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    So, for a terrorist imprisoned at Gitmo, harsh or degrading treatment is prohibited, but for traveling U.S. citizens, it's mandatory.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    I'll just bet that I can make the screener more uncomfortable about the process than I am. Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing, you know?

I would imagine that if you caused TSA personnel any grief they would just a.) have you arrested or b.) keep you from boarding the aircraft, either through outright denial or through delaying you until after your flight departs.

At least I wouldn't put it past them anyway.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I would imagine that if you caused TSA personnel any grief they would just a.) have you arrested or b.) keep you from boarding the aircraft, either through outright denial or through delaying you until after your flight departs.

This seems to be the case. They don't seem to have to answer to anyone.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Here is another article:
    The Things He Carried - Magazine - The Atlantic

It's blows your mind on how easy it is to get around the no-fly list and how you can carry "more than 3 oz of liquid" and not get caught. The two guys in the article show how the "security" is all for show. Funny line in the article is when the TSA agent ask teh guy why he has 2 12oz bottles of saline solution (ie contact lens cleaner) and the guy responses "I have 2 eyes" and the TSA agents lets him thru without checking that indeed it is saline solution! :faint:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    This is what stands between Americans & terrorism? Criminally minded? Perverts?

I dont fly... Not because of Arabic/muslim terrorist.... But because I dont want to go to jail for busting one of these scumbags in the mouth...

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009

I don't think that's what he meant. I wonder what they would do if you moaned loudly and exclaimed for him to do it again, that you hadn't been touched like that since you were 16!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Instead of resisting, what happens if everyone for an indefinite time requests to go through the "special" line and overwhelms the system?

Nah... they'd probably just make it permanent since everyone was requesting it.

Top Bottom