• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • edwea

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    This suppressor was freed from jail about a month and a half ago and I figured it was time for a short review. Purchased from @Aszerigan and clocked in at 130ish days wait. Not too bad. I've moved it between a couple rifles and a pistol, but it lives full time on the CZ 457.
    IMG_20231129_164148335_HDR.jpg

The Good:
    It is light. My only other rimfire can is a Silencerco Sparrow, so that is what I compare it to. My guess is a couple ounces lighter than the Sparrow.
    IMG_20231129_165508095.jpg
    It suppresses well. I noticed slightly less first round pop with the TSV, and more consistent tone than with the Sparrow.

It has wrench flats. Hand tight is good enough, so I'll probably never put a wrench to it, but it's nice to have.
    IMG_20231129_165644438_HDR.jpg

It looks good. I realize some don't care too much about this one, and actually I don't either. I find grooves, ribs, or other texture somewhat unattractive on silencers and thankfully this one has none.

The Not Great (not really bad, but have to nitpick something)
    I think the finish could be better. After 300-500 rounds, I noticed some high edge wear-mostly around the end cap. Not really a big deal to me but I think a different treatment might stand up to bushy tail duty a bit better.
    IMG_20231129_165603011.jpg

Overall, a very good suppressor for the money. Durability remains to be seen, but so far I've been impressed.

Top Bottom