• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    What the heck... I could use some glass on one of my ARs and figure - why not? At the prices they're going for now at gun shows, Armslist, HT, GB, etc., I'll go ahead and list 'em. I dropped 'em on the two local sales-only forums a few minutes ago.

Text from ads:

"I've got two AK rifles. Both are Hungarian.

The first?

A Hungarian that was built on an Armory USA (I think they became Arsenal later.) It has gorgeous Hungarian blonde wood furniture. It has always been dead nuts reliable. I'm asking $1050 and will throw in 2-30 round steel mags and 1-30 Bulgarian polymer "bullet" mag. This will include a Romanian side-folding stock at the $1050 price. $950 on INGO EDIT AGAIN. THIS ONE IS SOLD AND DELIVERED.

IMG_9825_zps3ec57037.jpg

IMG_9824_zps751741bf.jpg

IMG_9822_zps0f9369c1.jpg

The second?

A Hungarian AMD-65. This is a TGI built gun with a Hungarian receiver. These were the sub-gun, tanker guns. Folding stock that locks up rock-solid. I have the original polymer grips as well as the Ironwood, US-Made wood grips as pictured. These rifles are still in use with the Afgan-police. They are a favorite of contractors in Iraq, because they are so light and quick. The factory heat shield readily accepts bolt on rail pieces for add-ons. This will include (1) Tapco 20-round mag and (2) Hungarian 20-round mags (or can substitute two - thirties- your choice.) Price: $950. $850 on INGO - EDIT - SOLD and DELIVERED

IMG_9827_zps61aa2f97.jpg

IMG_9826_zps27d56210.jpg

IMG_9830_zps0d0740d5.jpg

IMG_9831_zps0b4fecc7.jpg

I will also have two cases of ammo, many mags and a unused drum mag as pictured. I will be selling the ammo, extra mags and drum ONLY after the two rifles are sold. The purchaser of a rifle may buy up to half the mag & ammo stock, at their preference.

IMG_9833_zpsf4555fb7.jpg

IMG_9834_zps3df04b1c.jpg

I'm in NE Indy. I can meet partway for the right deal. All pictures taken today. No phone calls, please. Email only. You must be an Indiana resident and not a "prohibited person" as defined by the laws of this State. I'm NOT a dealer or business. I have no FFL and this comes from my personal collection. I'm NOT desperate to sell - if I do sell, I'm going to be financing a N-I-C-E piece of glass for one of my ARs. Fortunately, there are no plans for scopes to be potentially banned or otherwise prohibited, so I've got plenty of time.

Thanks"

I'm really had no intention of selling, but if they're are bringing these kinds of prices now, then I'm open.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom