• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I was waiting on this customer who had just got back from a gun range and was bragging about his Hi-point to a guy who looked like a young Willie Nelson when some guy came up behind him and made some kind of a dick joke while asking about his gun. The first customer obviously didn't care for the joke and left, I just rolled my eyes at both of them

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    If we could just get the Hi-Point's point of view, this case would be closed. We could find out who the real d bag was in the story. Everyone knows that Hi-points are the most honest pistols out there :yesway:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It's official we now have the clerks version. Dunno what would be funnier in that situation...The dick joke or the Hi-point

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I was waiting on this customer who had just got back from a gun range and was bragging about his Hi-point to a guy who looked like a young Willie Nelson when some guy came up behind him and made some kind of a dick joke while asking about his gun. The first customer obviously didn't care for the joke and left, I just rolled my eyes at both of them

Someone (or a few someones) will be along shortly to call you a douche. I, however, got a good laugh out of your post.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Someone (or a few someones) will be along shortly to call you a douche. I, however, got a good laugh out of your post.
    I just try to make people happy:rockwoot:
    Very good stuff.

AJG357 - I approve of your postings and I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.

:)
    Newsletter has been cancelled by the government, I am being repressed:D

Top Bottom