• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    I have two (2) MEC Grabber reloaders for sale. One is a 12 ga. and the other is a 20ga. Both are in excellent condition. I have upgraded to 9000G reloaders and no longer use these reloaders. I cannot figure out how to attach pictures but if you will provide your email address I can send photos that way. These are progressive presses - every time you pull the handle you get a loaded shell. I can demonstrate them when you come to look at them. I am located in Zionsville just north of the I-465 loop on the northwest side of Indy. These presses are complete and fully functional - not something I purchased at a yard sale or found while cleaning out the garage that were put away 20 years ago ! They come with primer trays and shot/powder bottles. I might also be be able to provide a charge bar for the 12 ga. The charge bars are about $15 at Indiana Gun Club. The powder bushings are about $3 each. The price is $225 each. I might discount the price if you buy them both. Look up the price of one of these reloaders new - they are well over $350 plus tax. Send me a pm, email, text, or phone me.

Cell phone is 317-five 0 six. Eight five three four

Amboy49@msn.com

I just realized I also have a MEC Sizemaster single stage 12 ga. reloading press that is also in good shape. My asking price is $100.

To help anyone get started - I can provide sufficient components to help you load your first 100 shells. i.e. empty hulls, 100 winchester primers, wads, and powder.

They both are the 8567 series. The only difference I am aware of is that my reloaders only have the 100 primer capacity tray, not the 200 capacity tray.

The Sizemaster is spoken for pending receipt if funds.

the reloaders are all sold

thanks to all those who phoned or emailed

OP

Last edited by a moderator:
    Top Bottom