• ...and so much more!
  • Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    I'm looking for a project firearm that meets the following requirements:

1 - The firearm must be a quality item in sound working order.
    2 - The firearm must be in a commonly available caliber (ie., I'd like to be able to go to any Walmart and get ammo in stock.)
    3 - The firearm's metal should be a little ugly. Light surface rust, worn finish, discoloration, holster wear, etc is all perfectly fine. Handgun grips aren't terribly important - rifle or shotguns need to have decent wood.
    4 - The maximum price at this point in time is $200 - there is the potential for partial trades if the item is interesting.

All firearms that meet the requirements have the potential to work for this project, but I am looking for the right firearm for this project. I would love something with some history - vintage is cool, antique might be but again, I'm looking for something that operates as it should.

Here are some ideas that I've got so far..

Rifles - Fairly open to all ideas here. Somewhat less interested in the 10/22 line but wouldn't turn one down. Bolt action, lever action, pump action, semi-auto - singleshot would need to be REALLY cool.

Shotguns - Pump action of name brand strongly preferred. SxS has potential. , maybe lever action - almost certainly not interested in anything else (though it doesn't hurt to ask)

Handguns - I'd look at most anything revolver or semi-auto.

I would like to shoot a firearm before I purchase it. I have a range that can be used for this in the Delphi area and I will cover the cost - I don't mind traveling for a good deal but would like to discuss as much as possible before driving and would like to shoot someplace with as little cost as possible.

PM is fine, or email my ingo username, followed by @yahoo.com

So what's sitting in the safe or tucked in a sockdrawer that you'd like to make a little money on? Let me know what you've got!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom